Friday, May 17, 2013
Me
I like to think I'm an interesting human. I do some questionable things, like make strange sound effects and put weird emphasis on words that make them sound like I have all sorts of different accents. But you know what? its fun and makes talking more fun. Some of my best friends would even go as far as call me crazy! I wouldn't quite go that far personally, sure I like to talk to myself sometimes, and I'm a little bit loud and obnoxious in places where its probably not that appropriate... but that doesn't make me crazy does it? Anyway I'm also quite the baby when it comes to romantic and horror movies. I'm a cry baby when it comes to romantic movies in the way were I put myself in their shoes and just blubber like a little baby when anything bad happens, because lets face it, every single romantic movie something sad happens and it sets weak people like me off. Like your at the theater and there is that one person sitting in the back row crying her eyes out, ya that would be me. As for horror movies I'm a baby in a way that I love them after I watch them but during I'm a mess. I bury myself in pillows and make sure I'm up against a wall so nothing can attack me from behind. I actually watched the movie 'MAMA' on Shaw on demand (go watch the trailer) the other day with my friend and her family, and they were actually laughing at me because of all the stupid sounds that were coming out of my mouth every time something scary or messed up happened. Also how buried in huge couch cushions I was. After the movie I took a deep breath and I was fine. The movie was actually really good, the ending kinda sucked but the rest made up for it. I love horror movies for that reason that they can play on my emotions so much and just really make me feel the intensity of what's going on! That is why I hate superhero movies! Like don't get me wrong I love good action movies, but with superhero movies its the same thing, Good guy Vs. Bad guy and the good guy always wins and gets the girl, its just not my style. So these are just a few things I can ramble off the top of my head about myself and how eccentric I am. I hope it made you giggle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment