Top three things that mean the most to me.
Criteria:
Why,
For how long,
#3 My Home
My home is the third most important thing to me because it is the place I rest my head at nigh. It's the only place I want to be when I'm down or ill, and its a place I know is mine, that no one can take away. I also cherish it every time it rains, and every time I see, hear, or read anything that has to do with a child or a family that doesn't have a sturdy roof over there heads. For only a measly year and a bit that I have lived in this house I have managed to grow very attached.
#2 My Education
For the first 10 years of my public school career I felt like I was in a mine field, constantly feeling like I was going to blow up and fail at any moment. Never trying as hard as I could because I didn't feel like I was capable of doing any kinda good. That changed in grade 10 when I lost a few of my best friends and became isolated alone in each class. Being completely alone with no one to talk to kinda forces you to pay attention. Every since that awful semester in school my view of how important my education is has never been the same.
#1 My Mom
Not just my mom, but my family as well, has been a huge inspiration to me and the paths I should be taking in my life. My beautiful mother has raised me to be a very mature, independent, individual and forced me to look threw the present and see the future and how my actions will effect EVERYTHING I do in life. There is nothing more I want in life then to make a good living for myself and be able to take care of her when she is old because ever since I was born she has put a roof over my head and never gave up on me. The least I can do is provide for her on her last stage of this beautiful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment